Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites!

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of posts on here and on Instagram lately! I have been so sick that i haven't been able to get out of bed or have the energy to make posts and the other sister has been really busy with school work! But here is our June Favourites of makeup and beauty products we have been loving this month!


1. Benefit Erase Paste: As it was drawing to the end of term this product has been a saviour to cover up the severity of my bags and discoloration, due to the load of school work i have been receiving! The Erase Paste is a thick consistency and really creamy, it can cover the worst of bags! I have also been using it for a couple of blemishes I have, they just won't go away!

2. Models Prefer Bronzer: Creates a beautiful healthy glow, and is a really similar dupe for benefits Hoola bronzer! The Models Prefer bronzer is slightly chalky I find, and to create a perfect bronzed look, you have to blend it really well into the skin. This bronzer is completely matte, so it is my go to bronzer for contouring!

3. Innoxa Lush Lash Mascara in Navy: I have been loving this mascara! I was a bit scared with the 'navy' colour but i was surprised that i really like it on my lashes. Its a really dark navy blue so it still looks natural whilst adding a pop of colour. I also like the conditioning and treatment aspect of the mascara and have found that my lashes look great with this mascara.

4. NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart: In love with this! I have been using it so often as i love that purple/berry colour. I pretty much love all the butter glosses but have to say this one has been a favourite of mine this month.

5. Max Factor Mascara: I have been trying this out lately and so far I'm liking it. It wouldn't be my favourite mascara but i do like the volume it gives my lashes and how they are made very black. Im excited to try this out for a couple more weeks to see how i can get my lashes to look.

6. Essence Clear Lash and Brow Gel: This is such a great product for the cheap price it is. Works great to set my eyebrows and makes them stay put, however it does take a bit of time to dry so they don't look wet but its a great cheap product that does the job.

7. Paw Paw Ointment: My lips have been so chapped from the colder weather and this has been a saviour. Makes my lips feel so soft and smooth and i also love that it looks really glossy so it passes as a  lip gloss. An Australian must-have product.

Hope you all enjoyed our June favourites!
Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment